Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

HOOT! Gets a Television and Meets' The Honeymooners

This HOOT! animation has gotten the most views out of all my work on GoAnimate. I had just up graded my free account to an GoPlus account and was able to import video---so I played around with my collection of the Honeymooners, found Ralph's infamous Bang Zoom lines and well, I had fun putting it together. You'll notice a tail in one of the Honeymooner episode scenes---that's my Ginger. She a cockatiel, who like to hang around the computer too. She thinks I'm her flock. LOL anyway, I hope you enjoy HOOT! intro to The Honeymooners, and gets turned on the Hucklebuck. Animating is a lot of fun. This animation was done sometime in September of 2010, the same month that I was nominated Animator of the Month on GoAnimate. Which certainly lends to the amount of views it achieved. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment