Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introducting Hoot - The Owl that likes to Anagram

Hoot's Beginnings

Always being in awe of the words that can be made with the letters comprising other words---I always wanted a way that would creatively show, and tell, how both Anagrams and Lexigrams seem to have their own way of telling the truth about their subject.

In April of 2010, I happened upon Go!Animate.com and through its cartooning platform with alittle help from one of its top animators---

----I was saw my Hoot off paper and come alive in a cartoon. It was a remarkable moment for me. As Hoot's mental birth came to me back in 2008 when I stumbled with the techniques I was learning how to do Stop Motion video.

One of GoAnimates cartoonist, named The Extraordinary Tourist, brought Hoot to life for me from my original drawings of him and his special home in a big green tree and gave him his new home on GoAnimate.com.

I'm hoping that my blog readers will enjoy watching my Hoot! cartoons as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Here is Hoot!'s first cartoon after TeT aka: the eTourist aka: The Exordinary Tourist aka: South Austrialian Artist David Arandle. I plan on sharing soon some of TET's amazing cartoons. Hoping you get inspired to create a cartoon of your own, here's Hoot!





No comments:

Post a Comment