Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

HOOT! Wins the GA Let's Dance Contest


One of the things I like most about Go!Animate is that they run weekly contests on a variety of topics usually giving users about 24 hours to get in an entry.  I really like the challenge of the time constraint as it forces me to think up something and stick to it---as opposed to my ever changing mind jumping around while I work off the cuff---which I also like to do.

Anyhoo, the contest my HOOT! animation won was for NATIONAL DANCE DAY IN THE US (being July 31).  I quickly anagrammed the theme phrase and found AHOY! LAND INSTANT AUDIENCE.  So seeing how I love the MOON and HOOT can fly---why not get a couple of characters up there to show off
their dance moves in celebration of the national event.

Hope you guys enjoy---pass the it along if you think others will get a kick out of it.


GoAnimate.com: HOOT! Wins the LetsDance Contest by thesestars

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

1 comment:

  1. hi thesestars, it's MusicMania, nicegal101, or nicegal101 studios, (I had three name changes), nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete